Al Manzala, 1960
- Graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts ,Cairo 1984
- Assistant at Fine Arts Faculty, Minia University.
- Represented Egypt in the conference of non-allied countries for culture and art, 1988 Titograde -Yugoslavia.
- Participated in landscape workshop in Pentedattilo Cecilia, South Italy 1998.
- Exhibition of Undergraduate Students of Fine Arts Faculty, Egyptian Center for International Cultural Co-operation, Cairo 1984.
- Fine Arts Exhibition, Arts Lovers Association, 1982-83-84-85.
- Youth Exhibition of Painters, Fine Arts Faculty, Minia 1987.
- Portrait Exhibition, Akhenaton Gallery 1989.
- Landscape Exhibition, Egyptian Centre for International Cultural Co-operation, Cairo 1990.
- Venice, 1990
- Exhibition, Fine Arts Faculty staff, Minia 1991.
- Collective Exhibition, Orient Express Gallery, Zamalek, Cairo 1992.
- Solo Exhibition, Egyptian Center for International Cultural Co-operation 1992
- Landscape Festival, Tetwan, Morocco 1992.
- Exhibition of the Egyptian Community, Munich, Germany 1994.
- Solo Exhibition, Egyptian Center for International Cultural Co-operation 1995
- Exhibition, Damascus Gallery, Syria 1997.
- Exhibition, Cultural Office, Bonn, Germany 1997.
- Exhibition, Drawing Atelier, Sharja, UAE 1998.
- Solo Exhibition, Egyptian Center for International Cultural Co-operation 2001
- Yemen in Egyptian Eyes Exhibition, Culture House Sana‘a, Yemen 2002.
- Yemen in Egyptian Eyes Exhibition, Cairo 2002.
- Exhibition, Hussein Cultural Centre, Amman, Jordan 2002.
- Ukraine in Egyptian Eyes Exhibition, Egyptian Center for International Cultural Co-operation, Cairo 2003.
- Modern Art Museum,
- Conference Hall
- Al Ahram Newspaper House Cairo
- Tito Museum ,Yugoslavia
Ibrahim Ghazala is noted for his pointillism style and rich warm colors. In his paintings he captures scenes of Egyptian landscape that he depicts with great candeur. His artworks reflect a deep insight into the subject matter, the beauty he sees in nature, as well as his passion for color.
Graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts in Cairo, he is today an assistant professor at the Faculty of Fine Arts in Minia. Ghazala held many solo exhibitions and participated in collective ones in several European and Arab countries. His paintings have found their way into different museums in Egypt and in private collections in Egypt and abroad.